Even though the COVID-19 pandemic remains active and with us, it's still very much possible to safely list, market and sell your home today. A few common strategies that I can employ on your behalf include:
- arranging for professional staging of your home to make it stand out and present it well online
- organizing professional photography to capture the essence of your property
- having a professional video tour made of your house, condo or townhouse
- virtual tours
- live-streaming open houses to potential buyers, using a platform like Facebook
- ensuring only pre-qualified buyers enter and tour your home
- setting up proper hygiene and disinfecting programs for all showings
Although the pandemic might make some people concerned about health, there are indeed ways to safely showcase your home. You need not hold back from selling your place, if you really want to. There are relatively few listings to compete against right now and there are qualified buyers out there, looking to buy.
Maybe your home is one that they would like to purchase in the Metro Vancouver or Fraser Valley area.
Contact me today to discuss the above-mentioned options and to receive a free home evaluation to get an idea of market value.